When I have time, I really like to get in a nice evening bike ride. I wait till the sun is low and the temperature is going down. These are short rides that are just more for relaxation and just closing out the day. Usually, I use this as an opportunity to take out one of my vintage bikes. Here is a nice evening picture of the Raleigh Sports.
- Get a little exercise and fresh air to help you sleep.
- Cooler temperature and less sun.
- Quieter roads and trails.
- Think about your day and plan for the next one.
- Take the time to notice the world while you calmly ride, you might see things you normally don’t. Beauty is all around us when you take the time to look.
- Bring a friend and have a healthy conversation while you ride.
- You always end the day on a good note when you take an evening bike ride.
21 thoughts on “Benefits of an evening bike ride”
Sounds both soothing and relaxing!
It sounds like a great way to end the day.
I always enjoy it.
wow… classic 👌👌👌🚲
“Beauty is all around us when you take the time to look.” How lovely, and how true!
I love an early morning ride. It is so nice to see the World wake up around you.
Great way to start the day.
Due to my poor back, I haven’t touched my bike in nearly a decade. My son, however, started college two weeks ago and says he enjoys “midnight bike rides” across campus. I can see how a young person could find perspective on in the dark solitude that way.
For a few years I had thought my bad back had stopped my riding. I determined my problem was sitting in an office chair that wasn’t adjusted properly for me. https://frugalaveragebicyclist.com/2021/01/16/help-for-a-bad-back/
What a relaxing idea. I Love that spend time with the vintage bikes..
My bike awaits me…😉
Very true. This also makes a nice way to meet the neighbors.
Reblogged this on muunyayo .